Jharkhand Primary Teacher recruitment 2021 is available. All those candidates who want to apply for Primary Teacher recruitment in Jharkhand 2021 Bharti details may read the article carefully. The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC), Ranchi has announced the JTET recruitment 2021 for the Primary and Elementary level of teachers in Government schools.
Jharkhand Primary Teacher recruitment 2021
The candidates who are keen to work in the government school make use of it. Now, the Primary Teacher post is recruited officially. This JTET Syllabus exam is conducting by most of the states in India. The Jharkhand Academic Council will conduct Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test (JTET) 2021.
The candidates will be selected through written exam and document verification. The official information will be updated in the official website of JTET. The official site is www.jac.nic.in.
- Name of the Exam: Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test (JTET).
- Name of the Post: Primary Teacher (Classes for I to V)
- Name of the Organization: The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC)
- Name of the Place: Jharkhand.
- Application Mode: Online
- Exam Duration: One and half hours.
Jharkhand Primary Teacher recruitment 2021 Eligibility
The candidates who intend to work as a primary teacher for classes (I to V) in government schools in the Jharkhand state should apply for the post. JTET recruitment 2021 details will be provided on the official site. TET is the mandatory exam for all the B.Ed. candidates to become the teacher in government school.
The government of Jharkhand will select the talented candidates for teacher jobs, and then they have conducted the eligibility exam. The eligible candidates should be present at the examination. The interested aspirant should possess some eligibility requirements are given below:
- The candidate must be an Indian.
- The candidate should have done a degree in B.sc. / B.com. / B.A. / B.Ed. from recognized university.
- The candidate must attain 21 years and not beyond 40 years.
Jharkhand Primary Teacher Jobs 2021 Education Qualification
The candidates who are searching for the job in the Government school should hold some educational qualification. The eligible person should apply the JTET jobs exam. The given steps can be illustrated as:
- The aspirant should have passed in Senior Secondary with at least 45 percent marks.
- The aspirant should have passed Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Candidates should have passed B.A / B.sc. with 50 percent marks.
- Candidates should have passed in B.Ed.
JAC TET will be released the JTET application form on the website. The candidates can apply through online without any complexity. The candidates should apply the form properly. They should submit the form before the last date of submission.
How can the candidates apply JTET Jobs 2021?
The aspirant may visit the official site to read the instruction about the recruitment details. The below steps are used to the candidates can apply through online.
- Visit the official website.
- On the home page, you have to hit the Online Application link option.
- Now, the application form will be displayed.
- Fill up the form with correct information.
- Upload scanned photos and signature.
- Upload your xerox copies of the educational document.
- Pay the registration fees.
- Click the submit option to submit your form.
- Save the Registration Id and Password.
- Take the print out copy of the form.
Thank you for your time and visiting our official website. We will enhance our official website with more information frequently.